Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring break used to be a time of friends, excitement, gatherings and, of course, NO SCHOOL! Two years have passed since those fun, carefree days, and now the always looked forward to week of Spring Break is nothing more than yet another week of work. Well, I'm not in school, so that fun fact means nothing as well. Of course, I will do my best to have as much fun as I can on the time off that I do have. To cheer myself up, a friend and I went shopping to the biggest mall in North America and, at one time, the world. West Edmonton Mall. It was a wonderful day and we both bought great pieces to add to our closets! For myself, I purchased a leapord-print H&M scarf, a grey H&M spring jacket, a floral dress, a turquoise v-neck top with some cream detailing, and a fun pink dress for this Saturday night! So, to all those who have the luxury of not having to work and getting the week off school, HAVE FUN! And to those of us who do have to work or go to school, find something during this week to make you happy and give yourself some special "me" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment